Friday, September 10, 2010

Remember Adam and the work there

Please keep Adam and the work of Dayspring in your prayers. They are in constant need of supplies. They are victorious in Christ Jesus. Adam reported of much good fruit from a recent visit from a Korean mission group from a seminary. Praise the Lord for this wonderful work. There are reports of many turning to Christ Jesus and believing in Him.

Update on my trip: I am temporarily putting the trip this year on hold. We are rejoicing that my wife is pregnant with our 7th child, but I feel compelled to be here with her. I am praying that there may be a way yet that I can get to India to spend time with Adam and help build a stronger US support base for this work. There is much that can be done to help them. Consider how you might get involved.

We need:

1. Prayer teams committed to pray for this work
2. Regular financial supporters
3. Theological education for pastors, English preferrably as it can be translated by Adam.
4. People willing to go to India to spend time with them, learn from them, and encourage them in the Lord.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts for India.

No comments: