Friday, June 25, 2010

Mission 2010

If the Lord wills, I make my plans to go to India (finally) in September of this year. Please pray God's will be done in this regard. I would spend 2 weeks there visiting with the orphans and widows, the gospel workers, and many young men. I would also have an opportunity to visit the Orissa State and visit with the Christians there who are suffering much under persecution.

I am at peace about going, and would like to take my wife with me, and we need wisdom in this as well. If you would like to help us go please contact me by phone or email. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I would like to go with a gift for the orphanage to supply their many needs, and also with gifts to help relieve the suffering of the Christians who have been persecuted.

Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: