Monday, June 14, 2010

UPDATE!

Greetings. I lauched this blog several years back with the hope that it would serve as a portal to helping Dayspring Children's Home. Since that time our family has gone through many trials in America and as a result my updates to this site have stopped. But I am back!

The work at Dayspring Children's Home continues and I have remained in contact with Adam. I am back, once again, planning a trip this fall to visit the school as well as see the work of the Gospel that is taking place through the many Gospel workers there who carry the Gospel throughout the region.

I also expect to meet and witness, as well as video and photograph, the increase and intense persecution happening there at the hand of hindu priests. The Bible tells us to remember those who are chained as though we are chained with them. We must be partakers in our brothers sufferings where and when we can and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Please bookmark this site and check back often for updates. I will be posting shortly about a new wave of persecution that has broken out in the Orissa State that requires our immediate attention.

His servant,
Geoff F.

No comments: